Friday, February 20, 2009

Long Time No Talk

So new news, Last weekend it was Bella PeeWees and Roxies Birthday party. It was a mad house here, there was 12 humans and 10 dogs. The puppies all had a blast, their owners did too. We have a new son in the house, his name is Hank TheTank he is a 10 week old boxer he is the most preciuous thing in the whole entire world. He gets so along very well with all the other puppies which is an awesome thing.

I TAKE MY PRACTICAL MONDAY WISH ME LUCK. I dont have very much time in Mesa so im sorry if i cant come see every one I wanna come see i apologize ahead of time. I have to work Tuesday morning so im going home Monday night. I am deffinatly coming to see Lindsay for sure so I can see my new nephew kooper. Amy I really miss you and hope i can see you. Here is pics now. love you

No comments:

Post a Comment