Thursday, September 10, 2009

phx

I will be in phx today for a party CHelsea is hosting ( thanks chels :) )Then in phx again on the 26 for Bethanys debute party!! CONGRATS BETHANY : ) !!!! Then my mom is hosting a party on OCTOBER 3 RD!!

YOUR INVITED
PINKLY PARTY
Karens Hosting a Mary Kay Pinkly Party!
WHEN: Saturday October 3 rd from 3 to 5
WHAT: Mary Kay Pinkly Party/Skin Care Class
WHERE: My House 5011 E Dartmouth st Mesa az 85205
Come wearing PINK and we will take care of the rest.
Please R.S.V.P with Karen as soon as possible with me or my mom
Bring a guest and get 15 % off
Refreshments will be provided
Come and have a blast

All you ladies are invited I hope you come so that means you connie christina donna erin!! and everyone else i love you and hope you come

xoxo

Christy Anna

1 comment:

  1. i'll try my hardest to make it. I'm no longer moving on the 25th due to job complications and lack of money. so i'll be in az till kimber gets a job. when's your birthday again?

    ReplyDelete