Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HaPpY tHaNkSgIvInG

Happy thanksgiving everyone. this year has gone by so fast I cant believe its almost christmas. Its ridiculous how it flashed by it feels like it was just summer.. man o man.

So I am so excited Chris and I are taking Gramma Jan out to dinner tonight, in mesa then headed to Yuma to spend the day with his family. Then come right back and work friday. It will be a quick trip but loads of fun i cant wait.

So Crazy story yesterday would have been mine and chriss four year aniversary if not for our little miss hap. but that means the real thing is coming up soon i cant wait. thats such a long time for us : ) but we are so ridiculously happy and I love him more then anything in the world. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man in my life.

All right I love u all but i am working so i will talk to you later xoxo

Christy Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment