Sunday, January 25, 2009

LONG WEEK

California is just rolling around the corner, and man has it been a long week. I worked like 60 hours the past week to make money to afford it and bills, a vacation is well needed let me tell you.
We are visiting san diego to look at the houses then visiting my cousin Morgan who lives there as well she does cancer research and thats pretty much what Chris wants to do so we wanted to meet her. We are going to Six Flags on saturday and watching Jake Mandies boyfriend play base ball on Sunday. I will send you all a post card.. : )
There really isnt much to tell today all i have done the past week and a half is WoRk. And working is all i am pretty much doing untill we leave to cali. I miss you all and i am sending out your letters soon. Its been a busy week and I was awaiting Amys email with her address.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONDAY AMY.. I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON SO WE CAN CELEBRATE IT.
Cant wait to see and hear from all of you.

Love Christy Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie, thanks a bunch! I love and miss you so much. We need to see you soon, plus Emma cut her own hair and needs a haircute! :-) Have fun in Cali.

    ReplyDelete