Saturday, January 17, 2009

SCRAP BOOKING MADNESS

For all of you who i dont see ever this is my blog i will send it to you every time i update it, so we can keep in touch. I am awful at phone calls so text me or email or you can hear all about my crazy life here. This week im workin aton of hours chris and i are going to sd california in 12 days and counting to look at houses with a couple that were good friends with. Chris has a year off between grad school and when he graduates in may, we think its a fabulous time for us to get away when we dont have kids and explore. : ) This will be an awesome experience for us if it works out so cross your fingers.
So for all of you who dont know. I am a scrap booking fool the past few months. I have sent out a few things to a few people, let me know when they arrive i still need your address amy so if you could get that to me it would be great. If you have any pictures of us send them to me so i can add them to my scrap.
Well this is good for now long day ahead of me tomorrow love you all hope to hear from you soon. : )

Love Christy Anna

1 comment:

  1. Scrap all you can now it is so hard to with kids. I love doing it but I just don't have the time and it is imposible with my kids!

    ReplyDelete