Monday, April 27, 2009

another day

Hi everyone. So heres whats happeneing on my side of the world.

Still no change in the salon industry. no one wants me right now, so im continueing to do hair right here in my own home. Im still just workin at roadhouse, living the dream. All my babies are doing good. Hank is getting so big and all the puppies just love each other so much, they are so amazing.

Chris and I are probaly not going to move to california, we are going to work our butts off this summer and pay off all our loans and stuff since chris has been offered a couple amazing job oppertunities. If things go as plan we will be well off before chris goes back to school for grad school.

I miss you all so much, and i hope i can see you all soon. I love you, sorry im boring

Love Christy

1 comment:

  1. UUUHHHH you are so boring why do you even post...lol... I care that nothing is going on! No new is good new right?! I love you and the kids loved getting their $1. We went to target and tate got a rocket form the $1 bins and Jocelyn added it to her other birthday money and got a swim suit.... good times! I can't wait to see you for Bryan's party...don't forget May 17!!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete