Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good News

So I finally heard back from a salon, I start on tuesday!!!!! I will start out receptioning two days a week, until Ric needs an assistant. So I can get my foot in the door and start and get to know the salon.! Im so excited. I went shopping and got a couple new outfits for the salon at ross and spent only 100 bucks and got 8 shirts two pairs of shoes and two pairs of shorts, chris told me i looked funny tho so im taking a few things back. but i made out pretty good if i do say so myself.

Hanks doing really well, he has ate two casts so we are on the third one, he is such a monster man.!

So attention my family: I want to have a sunday night dinner at my house so Chris and I are planning it right now, we will let you all know ahead of time so we can make sure you all come. Amy I have called you like everyday and left you messages, call me back! I want to talk to you I miss you.

Love you all thats it for now.

Christy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats sweetie, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you. I would love to come to dinner but David works every Sunday and I'm just too sick to make that drive by myself. Let me know on Tuesday how it went at the salon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just re-read your post and I realized you didn't mean this Sunday. :-) Sorry, I'm really tired lately. If you let me know far enough in advance David can ask for it off, or maybe Mom and Dad will give me a ride down. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete