Monday, May 4, 2009

Day from HELL!!!!




So today was the worst day ever. So Chris and I wake up take a shower and are getting ready chris decides he wants a hair cut, and i was like ok i need one too, so we go to supercuts and the lady is telling me she is the manager and has been doing hair for 13 years, well i have been doing hair what 2 years and i can cut hair better then that beotch, man o man, she sure did a number on me. i just wanted a little of the bottom because my hair was getting bad, its been about a year since i got it cut, so she took 3 inches off the bottom and about 5 off my layers, well at this point im like omg what is she doing. So chris and i leave and i look in the window and was like babe my hair is sooo short, i get home and i blow dry it and i just start balling, my hair looked like a 5 yr old cut it. it was bad, i could have cut it better myself then what she did. So i made an appointment at a real salon and got to work to fixing it. It is soooo short now but it looks so much better, here is a picture...i look like a 14 year old. haha better for chris though, haha. he was like good i dont need to trade u in for a younger girl! : ) well its almost time to see everyone yay! cant wait..
Amy David Emma Eli your invited to chriss graduation and the after party, Its on the 14 th at 1 for more info call me, mom and dad are coming maybe u could drive together. We are having a dinner party at our house after too. love u guys

1 comment:

  1. hey love the hair and I can't wait for you to come down

    and congrats on the week trial at the hair salon!

    ReplyDelete