Thursday, July 16, 2009

15 days

So Chris and I have 15 days till we move. it was 23 but we decided to go the 1 st of august. so we arerushing to pay our bills for next month so we can head out.

Mom and i saw wicked last night and i cant even begin to say how amazing it was. it was the best early birthday present in the whole world. i will never forget that amazing experience.

So earlier yesterday morning i went to the funeral service for my beautiful friend caitlin marie moore. she passed away early friday the 11 in a tragic car accidcent. caitlin will always be remembered as a loving beautiful crazy carefree girl. she touched everyones hearts she met. i loved her to death and she will always be with me in my heart. my prayers go out to her family and everyone see knew.

I love you all but its time for work : )

No comments:

Post a Comment