Wednesday, July 29, 2009

saddest news in the whole world

So our roommate who we were suppose to move in with. last minute changed her mind. she wouldnt call us back text us back or email us back, so on and so forth. So we got screwed. I had my whole house packed and in my living room ready and waiting to go. and then she pulled that crap. who does that? She couldnt even tell us no i dont want you to live with us any more. who does that? why would you do that? like omg. UGH it makes me want to scream. So Chris and i have no idea what were are going to do right now. we dont know how much longer we have the house for, chris is having a hard time getting a job. ugh. its rough. : (

love you all

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry sweetie. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap!!!!!!! I''m sooo sorry babe! That's totally messed up of her

    ReplyDelete