Monday, August 10, 2009

YOUR INVITED

I AM HOSTING A MARY KAY PINKLY PARTY ON TUESDAY AUGUST 25 TH FROM 6 PM TO 8 PM. YOU ARE ALL INVITED ITS AT MY HOUSE ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WEAR PINK AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!! YOU MAY BRING A GUEST JUST RSVP ASAP AND LET ME KNOW. I HOPE SOME IF NOT ALL OF YOU CAN MAKE IT. WE WILL BE DOING FACIALS, AMY LINDSAY MAYBE YOU TWO CAN GET TOGETHER WITH MOM AND BRING THE GIRLS AND FIGURE OUT A WAY TO COME, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVEYOU ALL.. LET ME KNOW!!!

LOVE CHRISTY

4 comments:

  1. I know I wont be able to make it you are doing it on a school night. Sorry:( How ever I need to buy foundation and I only like May Kay so I will let you know what I want and get you the money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If mom can come and drive me down I can be there. I might have to bring Eli though and crash the all girl party but he's a big fan of make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think i can cause you live far. =(

    send me your address in an email for the baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll try to make it, just waiting to her back from your madre to know if she's able to give me a ride :D

    ReplyDelete